[seul-edu] RE: [school-discuss] Easy-to-use gradebook software

I have a windows program called Teacher's Toolbox 3. 0  Very useful,
but the website teacherstoolbox.com, they list in the "about"
doesn't exist.  It tracked grades, attendance, etc.  But I simply
liek the versatility and power of MSAccess.  I can catalog books,
import spreadsheets, track grades, anything.

Tony Baldwin
LibraryPass.com

<godbyk@aea15.k12.ia.us>
<seul-edu@seul.org>, <schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net>Reply-To:
schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net

>Hello.
>
>After looking at a large number of gradebook and school information
system
>packages, I've yet to find one that's easy to use.
>
>Many teachers would like to use the computerised gradebook programs
as
>easily as they would their dead-tree gradebooks.  The user
interfaces of
>many of the programs I've encountered make this a difficult task.
>
>Does anyone here have any recommendations of existing software that
they've
>used and liked?  Does anyone else have similar feelings to the
teachers that
>I work with?  (Am I the only one?)
>
>Thanks!
>
>----
>Kevin Godby  <godbyk@aea15.k12.ia.us>
>Technology Coordinator
>Moulton-Udell Community School District
>305 E. Eighth St.   Phone: (641) 642-8131
>Moulton, Iowa  52572  Fax: (641) 642-3461

http://www.school-library.net
READ, CONNECT, LEARN!

Go to the http://www.School-Library.net  for all your academic
needs.
Resources for Teachers, Students & Parents.

Express yourself with a super cool email address from
BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com