Re: [seul-edu] MS targeting schools for software audits...

> task.  Keep us posted.  There's thousands, and the solution requires hands
> on, but also there's remote support across the nation, don't forget.

Exactly. A CD image would work great. As far as my involvement goes, if
you need some configuration work on them and can get as far as getting
SSH on them, I would be more than willing to put in my "remote" hands to
help finish the job on whatever you need for a few hours. I don't have
forever, but I do have a little bit of time I think I could give.

Depending on how things are set up, you should be able to greatly
simplify things by focusing on application servers and then just
installing scads of dumb terminal-ish boxen, like "The City of Progress"
(forget the name, it's in FL) did.

If you need a hand, contact by direct email, as I don't always have time
to keep up with the list.

-- Nate
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh
 to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that
 diligently seek Him" --The Bible -- Hebrews 11:6
ruberpaw@ptdprolog.net www.rubberpaw.com
Learn Web Design!   www.designharbor.org www.sitepoint.com
Use Free Software!  www.linux.com www.gnu.org www.tuxedo.org/~esr/
Play Open Racer! openracer.worldforge.org
Lancaster PA Linux Users Group!  www.lancaster-linux.org