Re: [seul-edu] Re: GCompris

Well, after checking scripting carrefully, it is less obvious that it
seems.
Even if a scripting langage, has the binding for gtk, I would need to
add the glue in gcompris to support each scripting language to export
internal gcompris api to the scripting language.

It is I think too complex to do when compared to the expected advantage.
I don't believe I would get much more boards developpers by doing so.
If I spend this time writing boards, at least I am sure gcompris will be
improved and the end users benefit from it now.

Anyway, if somebody want to to so, he/she is welcome.

Bruno.