Re: [seul-edu] Re: Unified Front...

Kyle Hutson écrivait/wrote:
> ...says the guy who has his web server running on Slackware because
> the system wouldn't install RedHat, and those two were all I knew.
> Besides, I really don't mind compiling everything myself.

If a teacher asked me to install something, I would not like to have to
compile it if I had 20 other teachers on my back also waiting for my support.

It might be quick for regular apps, but what if they got a new video card,
and you have to upgrade XFree86? ...and they're running on a Pentium II
233MHz? ;)

Nicolas