[seul-edu] New projects page

I'm working on the webpage for the ISO project that Nicolas Marchildon
asked for.  I was thinking about where to put it on the SEUL/edu
website and realized that our current Projects page doesn't reflect
anything that's actually happening right now.  The few projects listed
there that are still active have their own sites; the page in it's
present form isn't very useful.

So I'm going to replace it with a page linking to the ISO project
page, which _is_ a SEUL/edu project in actual terms.  If we later get
the educational support materials for LUGs project going, we can put a
link to its page there too.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--