Re: [Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Re: ISO]

Doug,

I am speaking for Red Hat here.  I'm the tech coordinator for an
education pilot program here in North Carolina.  I was just hired last
week to fill this role.  I'm a newbie to education, but most definitely
not a newbie when it comes to Linux (I used to work in Support at Red
Hat).  My job is to help with anything and everything I can, with a
concentration on helping here in North Carolina as schools get off the
ground.  If I can associate it with our project here, I can help -- and
this ISO would be very, very helpful.

I'll catch up with the maintainer of the installer on Monday and find
out how easy it would be to alter it to support this project.

Matt

--
Matt Drew
Red Hat, Inc