[seul-edu] ISO Phase 2 evals

This Saturday I'm going to be meeting with a teacher friend of mine to help her evaluate the Language apps that have passed our Phase 1 eval <http://www.seul.org/edu/Phase1.txt>. We should be able to get most of them through Phase 2. I'd like to encourage you all to grab some of the other apps on that list, install them, and test them out for scholastic utility. We need to keep moving forward on these evals. We also need to keep reviewing the unvisited apps in the App Index for Phase 1. Come on, folks, let's get this done!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain