Re: [seul-edu] ISO evals

The list of application installed in the freeduc-cd is somewhere at
http://www.ofset.org/projects/edusoft/edusoft.html
I have updated the list for the freeduc-cd 1.3 release.

On 03 Apr 2003 19:02:06 -0800
Jonathan Hughes <declaretruth@yahoo.com> wrote:

      finding the good educational applications that run on Linux. I let her
      know about this project and am going to send her a Freeduc CD. However I
      don't know the content of the Freeduc CD, I am sure they do not have all
      the educational applications on the CD. The school officials that are

Hilaire Fernandes