Re: [seul-edu] LWE 2001 photos

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 17:28, Doug Loss wrote:
> This is completely off any recent topic, but I hope someone here
> remembers this.  Back in early 2001 a number of SEUL/edu folks had a
> booth at the LinuxWorldExpo in New York City.  There were photos from
> that posted by someone a little while after that.  I'm looking for those
> photos, but I don't remember who posted them or where they were.  Does
> anyone else?

Nevermind.  Someone already found them for me. They're at
http://seul.org/~lexicon/seulatlwe/digiphotos/

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain