Re: Let me introduce myself.

Robert Hopcroft wrote:
Petr Vicherek wrote:

>      Therefore I am interesting in proliferating Linux, but more
>
> that that I am focused on a quality curriculum and the most effective
>
> methods of conducting instruction. I am looking for very simple
>
> and effective software that cat take most of my load, so that
>
> I do not have to devote personal attention to several children at
>
> once. The software that I need would simply:
>
>     * Generate new exercises
>
>     * Asses the general correctness of results
>
>  I would gladly help with developing an effective curriculum and
>
> with progressing towards consice software for homeschoolers.

Hi Petr, It sounds like you might be interested in Odile's Promath
project. See http://cran.mit.edu/~ob/promath..html. I have been trying
to put together a web page containing the current state of the project.
Since I'm also trying to learn HTML, it makes it quite interesting.

Bob

  Yes, I surely would be interested. Unfortunately, there is probably
some type in your URL, please can you double check it?

   This is what i am getting there:

File Not Found

The requested URL /~ob/promath..html was not found on this server.

--
                                                    Petr Vicherek

Gloria in excelsis Deo et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis