Re: OT: Troll definition (was RE: Mission Statement)

Hmmmm.

I always thought it was someone that waits for an interesting couple of words and
then jumps on them, thrashing and trashing until the ether is filled with useless
diatribe.  Much like the Troll of old that would wait under a bridge until an
unsuspecting wanderer would cross the bridge, jumping on them and thrashing and
trashing until the troll was satisfied, often filling the woods with the
traveller.

Not much of a difference.

Bill