Re: Forms

Hello, Bill

 > It has recently come to my attention that the school would like to
 > have faculty fill out forms and submit them electronically.

 > Do you have anyother ideas -- Linux or otherwise?

you can author valid forms with Netscape, and they are browsable with
any recent browser. The method to use to grab the data from the form
can be to e-mail the data to a particular address. Then this address
can be the input of a program which organises the answers in a
database, delivers reciepts, etc.

At first you can begin with a human reading the e-mails ;-))