temporary sign-off

I'll be leaving for two weeks tomorrow morning.  I know I won't be able
to check my email for at least two days, and it's quite possible that I
won't be able to do so till I get back on the 21st.  So, be nice to each
other and solve all the world's problems while I'm gone, OK?  Bob, could
you continue the work on a mission statement, an "about seul-edu"
paragraph, and a manifesto?  And if anyone is in touch with Roman
(malonowa@wanadoo.fr), could you ask him where he's been and what he's
doing with the website redesign?