Re: Logo

To:             	seul-edu@seul.org
Subject:        	Re: Logo
From:           	thi <ttn@netcom.com>
> > I'd rather change the interpreter - it's interface has probs. anyway.
>
> i think someone is working on having guile (scheme) interpret logo, for
> similar reasons.  check out the guile archives.

That was me, actually.  I've become a little... I dunno...
disenchanted with Guile.  Improving UCBLogo is also a lot more
straight-forward, since the language is largely implemented and
there's not a lot of changes that need to be done, just an addition
of new primitives.

--
Ian Bicking <bickiia@earlham.edu>