Time Out

Just a quick note to say that I shall be leaving this list for a while at
least - pressures of my latest M.Ed project amoungst other things. Although
we got no offeres of software translation at this point, Topologika is
currently persuing the author of one of our packages which we feel might be
a good starting point. Once details of that are available (i.e. we have the
permisions we need) I'll drop back in.

Toodle pip

Marshal

PS Maybe someone could mail me to remind me how to re-subscribe?