Re: Macromedia Web Player for linux

* Scott Raney (raney@metacard.com) [990825]:%y22Wed, Aug 25, 1999 at 01:29:31PM -0600]:
> 2) various programs that export to Java, which in my experience has a
> lot of compatibility problems and is very unreliable on Linux, at
> least if Netscape's implementation is any guide.

If you use JDK or JRE you shouldn't have all that many problems (if
you have the URW fonts installed and are not using the version of
enlightenment that came with RH 6.0, it has a wee bug that affects
opening Java windows).

Netscape unfortunately is a bit buggy in it's implementations.

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi				Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi		University of Joensuu

	-- GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 --	(c) Copyright 1999