(FWD) Re: [seul-edu] Fw: Red Hat Center (Refered by Joe Lacal)

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: karl <karl@newmedia.slc.edu>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Fw: Red Hat Center (Refered by Joe Lacal)

Jen,

I learned about open-source/free-software while at liberal arts college,
and it played a key role in my educational process.

I am very interested in getting open source into more educational
institutions, and would love to hear more, or even attend the
conference in September.

I would love to do anything to help.

--Karl

NOVALUG