Re: [seul-edu] Fw: Red Hat Center (Refered by Joe Lacal)

Hello

I am very happy to see this message from a Linux vendor.  I have been thinking
there should be something like this for a while now -- I just didn't know
anybody cared.  In particular, I think it would be nice to allow some free
consulting for schools.  Especially in the area of projects such as LTSP, NIS,
NFS, IMP, and migration help for windows and mac users.  This fear of loosing MS
software is a very BIG obstacle.  Also support for academic databases, such as
on Linux would be EXCELLENT.

Bill

This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch