Re: [seul-edu] Linux music software

On Thu, 03 Aug 2000, Marilyn wrote:
> I am setting up a Linux lab in my music classroom.  I need to know about
> Linux music software.  I have a copy of Jazz++.  Are there others??

Dear Marilyn,

There's a book called *Linux Music and Sound* by Dave Phillips, published by No
Starch Press <http://www.nostarch.com>, which is supposed to give a lot of
details about software and hardware.  I admit I haven't read it (I tried to get
our public library to order it, but haven't received a response from them yet),
but I'd be very interested to know what you or anyone else on this list think
about it if you read it.

David McClamrock