Re: [seul-edu] Linux music software

Hi,

I'm Migs from the Philippines and I am very new here. I am working for a
private educational computing consultancy firm who had recently thrown its
hat on the ring behind the Linux implementation in schools. Our concern
right now is to find model primary and secondary schools who have
experienced networking their laboratories for not only for internet access
or software applications use but for content as well, i.e. computer based
instruction in science, math and language. We are also very interested to
know if there are any success stories coming from schools who have
implemented WINE in making use of CD based encylcopedias and other
multimedia refernce which are otherwise formatted to run in Windows.

Thank you very much for your help.

Migs