RE: [seul-edu] Re: catalog of Free software

I was more talking about a printed catalog that can be sent to teachers. It
is one thing to research in a web database but many are more likely to read
it if it is in a physical book they can flip through. Once the database gets
established it would be a good source for such a book however.

Jmellen