[seul-edu] Persons registered for LinuxWorld Expo EXHIBITOR badges

Ok folks,

Here below is the "Short List" of attendees for LWExpo that
I have registered for badges.  If you wish to be included,
LET ME KNOW.

Collette is STILL willing to host a reception, and I think
she would love a listing of those that will be ther, and
WHEN to plan it for.  You can post it here or send to her
directly at :

Collette McNeill <collette@mlwebworks.com>

Eugene has offered and we have accepted his offer of some
computers.  We need to select some software, and see if we
can have it loaded on the first day.  I thik there MAY be
time to get it preloaded (Eugene?) if we are quick and clear
on what we wish.  I have just gotten my office up and
running as of today, so I will be a bit more availible over
the next few days.

I am going out on a limb here, amd I will tell you all I am
ususally online with Yahoo Messenger running.  I use YM
because it can be accessed from almost any Java Enabled
Browser.  I have run it under Windows, MacOS and various
flavors of X-Windows running a Netscape Browser.  If you
need to catch me, use one of the following ID's:  mrbillrk,
mrbillrk_work, and my wife is listed asunicorn_mommie.

Emilio G. Milian
Collette K. McNeill
Chris Lehmann
Ray Olszewski
Joseph E. Arruda
Jeff Knox
Aaron Turner
Bill Ries-Knight

Here's hoping to see you.
--
"No woman in my time will be prime minister,"
said Margaret Thatcher in 1969.
She would go on to be the most prominent
British prime minister since Churchill.
Don't sell yourself short.
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill