Re: [seul-edu] Final opinions for Linux World Expo.....

> We can have a two side flyer - front page is the WHO WE ARE
> stuff and put the WHAT WE HAVE stuff on the reverse.  My
> experience with these things is we don't want two stapled
> pages, and we don't want two sheets.  If someone has a
> better perspective, I am listening hard.

That sounds like a fine way to do it to me. Is it just gong to be a sheet of
paper, or is it going to be folded up into 3 sections?

> I would also like to see if we can get some help to install
> the apps listed on the flyer on the computers Eugene will be
> providing.

I would be glad to help install the software but wont I be arriving to late
for that? Oh wait, the actual Exhibits isnt untill the 15th. In that case, I
will be there monday afternoon and can help with that.

> The apps are
> Dr. Geo
> gEDA
> gFTP
> GPeriodic
> gPS
> Independence
> Pingus
> Roster
> XArchon
> Any other Apps that are preferred can be included, just say
> "WHAT" and we will do our best.
>
> I am not versed in these, and would appreciate some
> assistance as the time to set up is limited.
>
> Do we want a printer?  I may be able to bring a printer
> along, but I fear that would be overkill...  If so, I have a
> limited set of options so yack at me and I will see what can
> be done.

Im not sure we need a printer. What would it be used for?

> Thanks,
> Bill
>
> Roger Dingledine wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 10:27:26AM -0700, Bill Ries-Knight wrote:
> > > Roger,
> > >
> > > Could you, when you do the SEUL flyer, forward a copy of the
> > > archive in both forms?  I am working on the cd today, and
> > > may be able to get it together yet in time to burn a few
> > > copies.....
> > >
> > > Bill
> >
> > A draft copy of the seul flier can be found at
> > http://mit.edu/arma/Public/seul-flier-linuxworld.ps
> > I haven't been in X since I made it, so I have no idea what it looks
> > like. But I'm told it looks pretty good. Comments appreciated.
> >
> > As for the archives, I've put gzipped tarballs at
> > -rw-r--r--   1 seul     541       4987391 Aug 11 10:04
archives-html.tar.gz
> > -rw-r--r--   1 seul     541       4166345 Aug 11 10:06
archives-mbox.tar.gz