[seul-edu] Computer Projection

Dear Seul Folks:

Our school is considering the purchase of a video projector for computer-based
presentations.  There are none for sale locally, so I will have to look
elsewhere.  I have used the Proxima and Epson before, with good luck on W95
systems.  However, I have never used one on a Linux system -- and I don't
expect the dealers to be very knowledgeable about this.

Are there any recommendations for brands/models and places to purchase?  We
hope to spend around $2500.00.

Thanks!

Robert Maynord