Re: [seul-edu] Re: Our presence at trade shows

"Pete St. Onge" wrote:

> The April presentation can be found at http://www.seul.org/pub/resources/
>
> We've got a fairly decent template for presentations, and this can be used /
> modified for individual presentations to ensure a consistant look and feel
> throughout. Odile's script (which Aaron and I are working on) builds the
> actual html 'slides' if you will. I hope this can server as a starting point
> for future presentations (better yet if many folks add more templates and
> talks).
>
> -- Pete

Pete,
The slide show is nice, and I like the idea of maintaining a "standard" look
and feel.  The question I have revolves around materials for use with more
static media such as handouts and posters.  Is there a thought on how to make
that look and feel work for us?

Bill