[seul-edu] (FWD) I'm new.

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

From: tom@defenestrated.net
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:30:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: I'm new.

Hi, I'm Tom. I am the Technology coordinator at a small private school in
Connecticut(westoverschool.org). I also do web/db stuff for epie.org.
I am very interested in developing linux/gnu based applications for k12
education. My school currently uses linux for apache/mysql, network
monitoring, and appletalk services. By the end of the week ( before school
starts), I hope to be using linux for DCHP SAMBA and DNS as well for
diskless workstations. I am very interested in working on a linux
distibution tailored for k12 schools.

----- End forwarded message -----