Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Application Index

Les Richardson wrote:

> >The license field evidently cut off entries at a certain
> >number of characters.
>
> Yes, only allowed for 20 characters.(I'll increase to 30 or so)  This will
> have to be standardized so that they can be searched. They are:
>
> GPL
> GPL variant.
> MPL
> MPL variant.
> Artistic License (ie. Perl)
> Public Domain
> Shareware
> Commercial
> Other

Change "Other" to "Other Open Source," maybe.  Also, add "Unspecified" and
"BSD."

> (What is MPL? like BSD licensing? (i.e. you can make this code commercial?)

MPL is Mozilla Public License.  I don't know what its specifics are.

> > Also, the edit routine didn't work.  I didn't try the delete,
> >since I didn't want to actually delete anything.
>
> Yes. I don't want anything edited until I'm sure conversion routine working
> ok (i.e. reviews section) I'll drop the delete function, except for
> administrative users. The edit function will be a 2 step process that won't
> really "take effect" until ok'd by admin. How does that sound?

Fine.  I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people