Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Application Index

> > Yes, only allowed for 20 characters.(I'll increase to 30 or so)  This will
> > have to be standardized so that they can be searched. They are:

Increased to 64 characters.

> > GPL
> > GPL variant.
> > MPL
> > MPL variant.
> > Artistic License (ie. Perl)
> > Public Domain
> > Shareware
> > Commercial
> > Other
> >

> Change "Other" to "Other Open Source," maybe.  Also, add "Unspecified" and
> "BSD."

Ok. These will be in selection box in entry routine.

Also there are only 13 reviews, right?
(See View Reviews page)

Other updates:
1) date display reformatted for mere humans to understand.<grin>
2) removed hidden tags from reviews field.
3) added download fields not previously added to database via conversion.

Les Richardson