[seul-edu] MS Paint Tutorial

Hi,

I've written a small MS-Paint Tutorial (including assignments) in LaTeX
and converted it into both PDF and HTML versions. (with
Latex2html and other tools.) Hopefully someone will find this useful.

The attempt is to first force the student into a little bit of use of all
of the painting tools available in paint. (which will then progress
through Gimp tools later.) Then 4 assignments are given that hopefully
give the opportunity to work with those tools.

Located here: http://richtech.ca

I will continue on with GIMP tutorial/assignments. Are there any good
tutorials appropriate for the grade 10-12 level that follow a logical
sequential development approach? (Similar to early sections of the
excellent "Grokking the Gimp"?)

Thanks,

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School