Re: [seul-edu] Linux -- the Free, Fast OS Still Has a Long Way to Go.

From: "SteelHead" <brk@linuxhelpers.org>

> A commentary that is a bit rough reading, but worth reading for some.

It is a bit rough alreight (and largely true), but appears outdated (he says
that the 2.4 kernel hadn't released yet... that's news to me :)

Some of it I agree with (like an easier way to set up security for multiple
users/groups, though I don't have all that much experience with NIS...) But
otherwise, it sounds as if he had come off of a bad argument and felt like
venting his spleen (the last half is very revealing in this respect...)

Regd's,
TJ Miller jr