[seul-edu] [Tuxtype-annc] Tux Typing 1.0 Released!

We are extraordinarily pleased to announce the FIRST STABLE release (version
1.0) of Tux Typing! Tux Typing is an "edutainment" typing tutor game starring
Tux, the Linux Penguin.

This release (version 1.0) is the result of over a year of development. It is
a stable release, meaning it is feature-complete and should be relatively
bug-free.

You can find Tux Typing 1.0 for your platform of choice at the Tux Typing
download page:
http://www.geekcomix.com/dm/tuxtype/downloads.shtml

Major changes since 0.9 release:
	* Support for themes and internationalization
	* Fixed Debian PPC bug #104456
	* Tweaked gameplay & menu speed
	* Fixed rect clipping bug
	* Stabilizing bugfixes and misc. code clean-up

PLEASE NOTE: If you represent a news organization and plan on posting this
 announcement, please include the Tux Typing Homepage
 (http://www.geekcomix.com/dm/tuxtype/) in your posting!

Also, please do not link directly to our files! If you want to give your
 readers a location to go for our downloads, please direct them to our
 download page: http://www.geekcomix.com/dm/tuxtype/downloads.shtml

Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell@geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >
PGP Info: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/contact/ >