[seul-edu] Fw: Wired News - Linux in education

Could those of you who are using Linux in the schools please
contact Angel directly?  I don't have the time to come up with a
good response before I leave for vacation (very shortly).
Thanks, everyone!

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.