Re: [seul-edu] 100% replacement of WinNT systems with Samba for schools

>Actually, squid does proxy / web caching, not dns caching as mentioned.

You're right. Squid does have several DNS helper processes running so that
caching doesn't block. All DNS servers will do caching. We run them both
internally (for round robin DNS lookups of the 3 caches we run to load
share workstations) and externally. (ie. tfsd.sk.ca)