Re: [seul-edu] php project: OpenSIS Student Information System

> >   cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@206.106.0.240:/home/cvs/opensis co opensis

> Whats the default passwords?

There is none.  With anonymous access, I don't think you even need to do
a 'cvs login'.  If you do, just hit enter when it prompts you for your
password.

Btw, is there any documentation?  A rough outline of what the project is
trying to attain would be a great aid for anyone trying to poke through
he source code.  A brief functional spec would be invalueable to anyone
tring to contribute to the project.

Also, any kind of database overview (intention, not just descriptions of
the individual tables) would also be great.

I'm not necessarily trying to criticize, these are just the things I
found that limited my ability to follow the project while trying to take
a 5min look at the system.

Best Regards,
Kyle R. Burton

To study Buddhism is to study your own self.
To study your own self is to forget yourself.
        -- Hashida