Re: [seul-edu] School count

Price depends on the Linux consulting company.  Also, you would need to
have a Windows consultant come into to set everything up anyways, plus
the cost of licensing fees, software, etc. This isn't a home lan we're
talking about, this has to be a professionally installed network,
whether it be Linux or Windows.

Melissa Johnson