Re: [seul-edu] PHP Programming

> I was wondering if PHP can be used to build some sort
> of application without running it on a browser.
>
> Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Sure, just make sure you have the CGI version of PHP instaed of an apache
module and you can run php scripts as if they were shell scripts.
There is also the beta version of the extensions that allow you to write
GTK programs if you find that you need a graphical environment for your
PHP programs. (That still sounds sick and twisted months after it's
initial anouncement.)

Brian Cluff