Re: [seul-edu] Intro and Help please

Hi Mike,

I have a report card system for generating report cards. I use perl and
MySQL for the control functions and generate the report cards using TeX
and PDFLatex to generate the cards themselves.

A basic system (without card generation) is visible here:

http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/testbank/repcard

If interested, give me a mail. Marks entry is via browser interface. You
will need a Linux server to host.(obviously...<grin>) We will be using
this in my school this year; I wrote another system that we've been using
for the last 10 years or so, but it's getting pretty long in the tooth.

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk. Canada