[seul-edu] New educational app--computer science

This may be a bit advanced for the students we're targetting, but
here it is anyway:

http://www.alicebot.org/

A.L.I.C.E. (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity) is an
award-winning open source natural language artificial intelligence
chat robot. The software used to create A.L.I.C.E. is available as
free open source Alicebot and AIML software.

 Try talking to A.L.I.C.E. just like a real person, but remember you
are really chatting with a machine! A.L.I.C.E.'s Alicebot engine
utilizes AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) to form

Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people
Bloomsburg University     and astonish the rest.