[seul-edu] Vacation plans

Folks,

   I apologize for not being active on this list for a while (although I'm
sure some of you found that pleasant and refreshing).  I've been trying to
clear my desk at work for my vacation, which starts on Wednesday and goes
through Aug. 24.  I won't be monitoring the list during that period, so
now's your chance to unload on me. :-)  I've asked Karl Pena to write the
Linux in education reports while I'm gone, so please help him by letting him
know about anything that ought to be mentioned.  Also, let's keep working on
the evals for our ISO project.  I'd really like to be pleasantly surprised
by the large number of evals waiting for me to read when I return!

Doug Loss