[seul-edu] FM Editorial: Linux in Education, Two Years Later

You've probably already seen this on FM, but in case you haven't, I've
written a follow up editorial on the 'Linux in Education' article Doug
Loss and I wrote two years ago. The article went up late Friday night.

     http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/533/

In the editorial, I review the state of Linux for education by assessing
progress made in various areas in the two years since the previous
editorial, and expand on a couple of peripheral, non-technical issues
which have a substantial bearing on the deployment of Linux and free
software in these institutions.

-- pete

--
Pete St. Onge