[seul-edu] Carrying the banner for Open Source/Free Software

There is a K12 education focused panel planned for the upcoming
"Open Source: A Case for Government" Conference in October.  I won't
be able to take part, but the organizers would like to have some
representatives from the Open Source/Free Software educational
community on the panel.  There's no compensation for this, but the
organizers may be able to help with travel expenses.  The website
for this conference is <http://www.egovos.org/oscfp.html>.  The
official deadline is already past, so if you're interested in doing
this please send me a private message ASAP and I'll forward it to
the folks involved in setting things up.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: