Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Universities

Hi Dan!

Please check out our listings and resources at these two URLs (and also,
please try to submit any updates or additions to these two lists):
http://seul.org/~jennifer/osschools/SchoolCount.html
http://casestudy.seul.org/

Keep us posted on your progress, and feel free to send me a direct line if
you need to bounce ideas around, as I have a lot of input regarding Free
Software and GNU/Linux in four-year universities.

Good luck,
  -Karl

SEUL/edu Liason
e: karl@seul.org