Re: [seul-edu] Interested in writing user-end documentation

Hello Jason,
We read your posting below.
May we draw your attention to:
http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net
It's a content management system for primary schools.
I have written a manual, but it can use improvement in many aspects.
Maybe you can help us with this.
Thank you for your attention,
Kind regards,
Dirk