Re: Need more pointers and wishes

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Doug Loss wrote:

Hi, Doug and all!

>If you remember, a little while ago I asked for people to send me
>pointers to any educational programs that they know of that run on
>Linux, or wishes for programs that they haven't been able to find.  I
>said I'd post compiled lists every Friday.
>
>I got a few and posted them two weeks ago.  Wil Langford has put them
>into an HTML format, which should go up on our website in a few days.  I
>got nothing last week, which I put to the US Thanksgiving holiday.  I
>haven't received anything this week either, so there won't be a new list
>today.

Can you give me an URL to the whole list?
(or perhaps just mail it seul-edu - many will be interested)

As for your request, I don't know any more educational programs
for primary/secondary/high school :-(

And my wishes are mostly in the area of open source developer's
tools  like  proprietary  HyperCard,  HyperStudio,   SuperCard,
MetaCard, Macromedia Director, etc...
And the better support for internalization.

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --