Re: Edutainment

>them: go to the lab,  start the computer, log in as "math254"  and
>follow the instructions on the screen.  The "math254" account would be
>set up in such a way that it would automatically start the "mwctutor"
>program,  or offer you some kind of hypertext menu with options what to

Sounds great.  I have to not only teach my curriculum, but provide services
for others.  If people have software that I can try out -- and help other
departments let me know.  Just make sure I know how to configure the thing
so that it works as described (unlike StarOffice).

BTW, I know several people in the English Dept.  The English dept. seems to
have interest in the computers.  More than other dept.  I don't know what
we could do to interest them.  They of course like to write and they have
interest in the Literature CDs.

Bill Tihen