Re: Ideas from the north...

Hi,

> I am currently working on one.  After a teacher opens a class,
> all user actions only effect that class.

It's the same for us... but for since teachers have 4 ou 5 diffenrent
groups to attend to they often get the grade mixed up betwen groups.

> a visual interface doesn't have to be complex, and if the gui
> is designed correctly the user never gets confused.

Yes, it's true. The idea of a visual thing is not to bad... as long
as you keep in mind that to much userfriendly is like no enought. My
best "advice" is to keep the interface straight forward like much
simplify "SpreadSheet" programs.

Yours,
Pierre-Luc Simard
College Saint-Charles-Garnier