Re: perl and gtk

> I'll take you up on the offer, and see if Micah needs/wants some help
> with the stock market simulator.

I might need design help more than anything, at least until we know
EXACTLY what we want.  When that happens, I can dole out various
functions for different people to code.

I think this will be quite simple - really.  Unless we overcomplicate
it, I might be able to do the whole thing myself in a couple days!

Teachers:  If you were teaching your students the fundamentals of the
stock market and wanted to let them keep their own immaginary portfolio
as a simulation, what would you want the features of the software to
be?  When I get a couple ideas here, I might be set.

I have a basic idea of how it should work - I do online stock trading
myself.   But how can we make this EDUCATIONAL?

Thanks!
Micah