Re: Looking for help in Dr Geo project

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

Hi,

>I'm looking for help in my project Dr Geo :
>http://members.xoom.com/FeYiLai
>
>I need help in porting Dr Geo to Gnome/Gtk
>To know more about Dr Geo look at it web page or in the a previsious
>message in this list.

I am sorry, I can't help with Gtk.
But I must say, that it is _absolute_ need to switch to
some fast Tk:

right now motions of "the hand" are so sloooow on my K6-200...

Otherwise Dr Geo is very nice, NeXTish looking app!

I better help with russian translation and wait someone
brave help Hilaire with Gtk.

People, its really nice educational app!

Sincerely yours,
Roman A. Suzi

 -- Petrozavodsk -- Karelia -- Russia --