Re: speaking of programmers..

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> I'm hoping somebody will come up with a large enough list of desired
> programs that I can pick the most interesting-sounding and write the
> core for several of them, during the brief time over Christmas between
> end-of-finals and beginning-of-term.

I'll try in the next day or so to compile a list of desired programs and
to post it here.  The one I'd most like to see (personal preference)
that isn't getting much discussion at the moment is the 3D Logo
environment that Miguel Sepulveda proposed.  And with Tooltalk ideas
added in.  I suspect the non-graphical portion of that will be fairly
simple, and that the display and UI stuff will be the bulk of it.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards