Re: library software

> On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 09:50:38PM -0600, Michael A Hamblin wrote:
>
> > XMLificate them. There's another piece of software to add to the list:
> > Library Catalog :)  Every school's got one, and every one probably needs
> > serious revamping.

My school buys their books from a company that sends a floppy disk along
with the book order that automates the process of entering the book's
database info into their library catalog software. This feature is quite a
time saver. I'd imagine that it would be possible to create a relatively
simple filter to accomplish the same thing.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your